Look, there’s a new Star Wars The Force Awakens poster. It really speaks for itself. It’s a poster of for Episode VII, the latest film in the saga and the first sequel since 1983’s Return of the Jedi. Fans will probably want to break down every single detail and analyse what’s there. We’re quite easily distracted and have poor attention to detail but we’ll try our hardest.
- There’s a big thing in the background which looks like a Death Star but more like those scary balls from Terrahawks
- It’s everyone’s favourite bickering old couple: Han Solo and Princess Leia. Carrie Fisher’s looking good
- Chewbacca has a crossbow. Has no one told him about the better weapons available?
- Obligatory picture of C-3PO and R2-D2 but, hey who’s that little alien dude beside them?
- “Hey could you remind me of the original trilogy?” We ask hopefully?
- “Why yes, here are some Stormtroopers, the Millennium Falcon, TIE Fighters and Star Destroyers and X-Wings”
- BB8 is the coolest ball with a head out there
- Daisy Ridley’s Ren has a stick. She’s like Donatello
- Finn will probably cut off his own arm with that lightsaber
- There’s a big bag guy with a red lightsaber. He’s Kylo Ren played by Adam Driver
- That Stormtrooper at the front probably just called someone “bitch”
- Luke Skywalker isn’t there…or is he? There are people in masks you know
Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens arrives in theatres 18 December 2015
Be the first to comment